Recreation Division - Summer and Fall Season - $75
- The Recreation Division is for girls and boys from the 2nd grade to 12th grade. Typically these players either have limited volleyball experience or just want to play for fun while learning the skills required for the game. At this level, every player on a team gets the opportunity to play and only rotates off the court after playing all 6 positions on the court. Typically kids in the recreation level have not played for a middle school, high school or competitive club team.
- Each player is placed on a team with a coach and receives a team uniform shirt.
- Kids playing in the Recreation league may request to be on the same team with a friend. While we make every attempt to honor requests, we cannot guarantee every request will be granted. If your child requests to be on a team with a friend, please make sure their friend also makes the same request.
4v4 High School Competitive League - Summer Season Only - $75
- 4 v 4 is co-ed league for players entering 9th - 12th grades.
- While this is a highly competitive league, it is a part of our Rec program.
- Teams will consist of a max of 6 players on a team, and every team will have a serving line up and every player will serve. Players must rotate in at the serving position at each service change.
- Players can play in both the 6v6 comp and 4v4 comp leagues. The leagues will play back to back.
- Players can request to play with a friend or bring their own team of 6. OR you can sign up as an individual and be placed on a team.
- This is a self-coached league, and it follows the same rules as official 2v2 tournaments.
6v6 Competitive Division - Jr High Division and High School - Summer Season Only - $90
- Our Competitive Division is for *girls only* entering 7th grade through 12th grade.
- Jr. High Division is for girls entering 7th and 8th grades.
- High School Division is for girls entering 9th-12th grades.
- Additional divisions may be added based on the number of registrants at the discretion of the league director.
- This league is for girls who want to learn how to play volleyball for their middle school team and/or club or for girls who have already played for their middle, high school, or competitive club teams*.
- Typically players at this level specialize in a specific position on the court(OH,MH,S,DS).
- Play time is not equal in this division and is determined by the coach and the positional needs of the team. For example, a player may only play either front row or back row depending on the position they are assigned.
- If your daughter plays other sports that will cause her to miss multiple games, then please consider signing up for the recreation league. Comp rosters are limited in size and are heavily impacted by absence of players.
- Please list the position and height of your daughter during registration to help us form teams that are competitively balanced.
*(Examples of a competitive clubs are Mintonette, Elite, Adrenaline, A2, Buckeye, etc. PLEASE NOTE: Parks & Rec and YMCA are competitive club teams.)